Tuesday, May 26, 2015

NEW CAMERA


Here is my monster . Hopefully I will bring it out often. 
I was using Lumix LX7 and OMD for a while before considering on getting a new DSLR camera because my old DSLR (1000D) is spoilt.. the battery doesn't charge at all plus I wanted to get a camera that can take videos. 
About the lens... I was considering to get the 17-40mm lens,24-70mm, 24-105mm , 10-20mm and 40 mm lens. Most people said that getting the 24-106mm lens is a great choice because of the wide rage of focal length which will be very helpful when it comes to traveling. However special that I will be missing out because of the 600d sensor would be the wideness of the photo, which doesn't really bother me because I seldom take scenery. 

Lets pray hard that this lens will serve me well and will be worth the money.